Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Fun

I guess it's evident that the grandchild we spend the most time with is Gavin. We've had the pleasure of Friday night sleepovers since he was a few months old. Saturday mornings we usually go to yard sales or Alco after stopping by the hosptial to see Matt. The nurses love to hear Gavin standing at the doorway saying 'daddy, daddy'.

Danielle makes sure we see Ainsley almost every month even though they are 5 hrs away. She also keeps her blog up to date so all the good pictures are there. I also get the 'Ainsley Show' whenever I spend an extended time in my office. Skyp lets her send me video and voice over the internet and that's my favorite show!

2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I'm Jealous. We never get to see Gavin!

Angela said...

lol Gavin is too, too funny! No wonder you love hanging out with him!