Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Wesley





I was able to spend some quality time with our newest, beautiful, grandson Wesley when they brought him home. Danielle was so gracious to take care of Kelly while I spent a few nights with Wes. Tad and Candice were in the middle of remodeling when she went into labor so the couch was the only bed available and Kelly's health made that impossible for him. Danielle, Tom, and Ainsley took excellent care of my sweet husband while I indulged myself with Wesley and Candice (Tad basically worked in the basement while I was there).It was so wonderful to watch them as new parents and spending time with my daughter and their son.

4 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

He is cute isn't he. How did you get such good looking grandkids? :)

Angela said...

He is so sweet and cute!! Do you just want to eat him?

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! And you have the same background as my mom! LOL :D

Candice said...

I agree, he's adorable! ;)